MaterialPVC/UPVC( unplasticized polyvinyl chloride )
Joint endplain end / socket end
Pipe wallsolid wall,solid spiral wall, hollow spiral wall
Product feature and application
* Eco-friendly and Safer Use - Non-toxic, no heavy metal additives
* Good service life
* Impact Resistance
* Wear Resistance
* Low Temperature Resistance
* Lower system and maintenance costs
* Good Corrosion Resistance
* House plumbing service.
* Water mains
* Water service lines.
* lrrigatgion,swimming pool agriculture
* Swimming pool, waster treatment.
socketed adhesive connection
(1) Good price , low installation cost
(2) Light material , easy to installation , save time
(3) Corrosion resistant , stability
(4) The wall is bright and clean
(5) No heat transfer
(6) Non-conductive , inflaming retarding
Construction Method for UPVC/CPVC pipelines
1) Cutting:Power Saw and plastic tubing cutters can be used for pipe cutting.Cutting the pipes as squarely as possible to provide maximum bonding area.
2) Deburring:Burrs must be removed by pilers,filer and sandpaper on both inner side and outside of the cutting edge so that pipes and fittings are bond tightly.
3) Marking:Making marks on all pipes according to the length&depth of fitting parts.It ensures pipes completely bottomed into the fittings during assembly.
4) Solvent Coating:Bonding Surface should be softened by detergent,and then coat cement on both sides of bonding parts evenly.
5) Assembling:After coating cement,insert pipe into fitting socket while rotate the pipe a quarter turn.Pipe must bottom completely to the fitting stop.Hold the assembly for 10-15 seconds to ensure initial bonding(2 persons work together to bond pipes larger than 6'').Ahead of cement should be evident around the pipe and fitting juncture.If this bead is not continuous around the socket shoulder,it may indicate that insufficient cement was applied.If insufficient cement is applied,the joint must be cut out,discarded and begun again.Cement in excess of the bead can be wiped of with a rag.
Our Business Steps
1)Communication: Customers have interest in our products, discuss price, check samples' quality
2)Negotiation: Talking about the size, quantity and other details
3)Ordering: Settle down and offer order to us
4)Producing: After orders, we start producing at once
5)Packing: Once products come out of machines, they are packed
6)Delivery: After everything is ready, arrange the ship, send to dock to be shipped
7)Service:Offer Instruction of PVC pipes,and offer free one-year after-sales service .
Deliver,shipping and serving
Packing & Shipping
1.There are four basic modes of transportation for your reference. They are water transport, rail transport,truck transport and air transport .
1.Packing in the 7 plys carton box.
2.Packed with board or plywood outside for protection.
We provide best service regarding technical issues, product solutions, quality problems to every single customer, if any question, we are always available.
Q: May I have a sample?
A: Yes, it is our pleasure to send free samples for checking quality and just undertake thefreight by yourself.
Q:What is the leading time for samples?
A: Current sample need 1 day, customized samples need 5-7 days,
Q:What express do you use to send the samples?
A: We usually ship samples by DHL, TNT, FEDEX and UPS. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive.
Q:What is the payment terms?
A: Our usual payment term is T/T and L/C . Others could be negotiated.
Q:How about the leading time of a container?
A:Usually production time is 7 days. It will be decided by the order quantity.PVC Tee